Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Berton,Will,Carson

Berton is the oldest in the family of three children. He is the same age as Jake and he is fun to be with. When we play Teen Titans or any other fighting game he is the bad guy like my brother. Berton likes violence so we play violent games alot when Jake and I are with them. Also like my brother he is goofy. A thing that his brothers and us have in common is that we are all fully Chineese. Berton likes watching football and other sports on TV and he is very smart like Jake.

Will is the middle child in the family. He is one year older than I am. He likes to hang around me and Adam and he likes to play baseball. Will also likes to watch sports and he swears alot unlike me who only swore when I don't know that it is a swear word. Will has a tendency to tackle his little brother, Carson. He is above violence which is good. He is a good boy when he is in a good mood. Will is very strong and tall for his age which is the oposite of me I'm a skinny, short, and wimpy girl. I'm not saying he is fat but I am skinny. Will is unlike Jake and me because Jake and I have mild asma and he doesn't have any asma. (Will is also fun to be with.)

Carson is the youngest in the family. He is two years younger than me. Like his older brothers he likes to watch sports. When ever he swears in front of Berton, Berton beats him up. He doesn't like school like everyone I know. Carson can't help it but some times he punches Will. He, like Will, is tall for his age. He is almost as tall as me! I think he is kind of a cool dude. Carson sometimes shows his penus to me which is really gross. Carson is skinny like his brothers and he likes to play video games. He is fun to be with when he isn't gross.

Bye!Come back soon!I'll miss you!