Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trickster

Yesterday my sister and her best friend went to this elementary school to volenteer because my cousin who is going to fourth grade there said that it the school started on Monday. (My cousin's name is Carson.) Turns out the school starts today. (I thought I could volenteer because I'm going to one of the best private schools where I live.) So Melanie, Christie and Iwent to the school to check in but when we got there Auntie Seesee was checking the charts for the showing of which class Carson would be in. When we asked her what she was doing there she said that she was there because she was there because Carson was so lazy and he didn't want to check what class he was in for Tuesday. We were all shocked to hear that Carson had lied and that the school is starting on Tuesday. (I start school sometime in August.)

After that trick I asked Carson on the phone what he would be doing and he said that he had a basketball game. When one of his brothers Will called and said that his two brothers had basketball practice at Kahala Park. He had asked me and my brother Jake to come to the park but he turned out coming to our house. (He got a ride.) After both of the practices Aunty Seesee, Carson, and Berton came to pick up Will, but of couse my brother and I wanted all three of them to sleep over and that trickster Carson said that he had no school. He had me for a second because I forgot but Aunty Seesee didn't. She said let's go now and they had to obey.

I have to go now but it was the funnest thing writting. I'll write to you next time someting interesting comes up. Bye!