Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Birthday Mix-up

Today I was going to invite everyone in my family to my breakfast birthday party. I called every body on my mom's side of the family. Most of them were not picking up their phones. I of course was very upset when I called Auntie Cornwell and found out important information. (Auntie Cornwell is on my daddy's side of the family.)

The news was that there was a funeral at that time. Turns out it was my popo's brother that died.
Since that was the case we had to change the birthday party's date and maybe even time. Even worse I had to share my birthday party with Jake whose birthday is close to mine.The baddest part yet was that I will have to recall my mom's side of the family.

My mom and I talked about it and decided to have Jake's and my birthday party on Friday. We chose this because it's on a Friday which means sleep overs also. Yeah sure you might think that sleep overs are only things that girls do, but my brother has them all the time.

I like saying also. If Melanie were her she would write, random much. Oh, by the way Mel and I forgave each other and she is back on the crew. She is just sleeping right now.

I think I wrote enough. Ta-ta