Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bed Bugs In College

As you may know is that my brother,Josh, is going to college.What you may not know is that the dorms at alot of places have bed bugs.Students every where is staying awake just because of the blood sucking bugs.

My brother is going to play football so more time with bed bugs for him.I just hope the bed bugs leave in less than one or two weeks.I think you should hope so to.

Once they leave and while I'm still on my trip I hope they don't invade the hotel I'm staying at.More importantly, I want the bed bugs to leave the colleges.

Wait!I don't know if the bed bugs are in his room exactlly because he didn't move in yet.I wanted to make him think that me in his life was the best 11 years of his life .Now I know I've succeded because he told me that .

Now you know what Josh is facing so please worry for him.Think about it.