Monday, August 25, 2008

I Am Back

I am back from my trip. I hoped my house would be the same and it is.I was so homesick.

Tommorrow I will start school for the first time at the same school as Jake and Melanie.Will and Berton are lucky because they start school tommorrow.Carson and Christie are not lucky because they started way earlier.

Dad is going to work tommorrow.Mom is not.My mom is so lucky she gets another day off from work while the rest of us have to go to school and work.Well not Josh he gets to relax a little because school doesn't start untill a little bit later than Melanie,me,and Jake.

I've been thinking about starting school at a new school would be fun but I also think that the work there would be alot of work.I heard this from my siblings.When I start upper school it will get easier.I'm starting upper school after my year of 6th grade. Melanie is in high school and will graduate in a couple of years. Jake is almost in high school he only needs to pass this year and then boom there he is.

It is good to be back! See ya!