Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Cousin Jessica and her Marrige

No way!



I do not want another person in my family married.It's to late to stop the marrige though because the marrige already happened. Oh sometimes I hate life. I don't think that the guy was right for Jessica.


The guy sure is nice, but to tell you the truth I think he is to nice for Jessica. That may sound kind of mean but it's true. I think that they should get a divorce.


His name is James and I like him very much but he isn't right right for her. I partly don't want them to divorce because I want to see him. Although after the divorce I might see him. (Hopefully)

Melanie how do you get out of this? Oh well I'll just type like this. Mom is happy that James and Jessica are married. Jake, well I'm not so sure and Josh , I have no idea.

Wait a minute maybe I am happy about Jessica's marrige.Thanks you're the best guys.Bye!