Friday, August 1, 2008

Night Spies

Last night I went on the computer in my room. I was susposed to sleeping. It was 9 or something. I felt like a night spy trying to get a mission. So there I was in my room on the enternet looking up fake missions on google. When I found a mission I liked I snuck down stairs.

I was trying to find out what my family was doing like the instructions told me. When I got to Josh's room I had to opent the door. When I opened it I got caught! Spies get caught but they usualy have to beat the enemy and then excape. Josh just let me go. I thought that was not a very good evil thing to do.

I got one of my stuffed animals and I turned into my spy partner. I found a mission that two spies had to do. The mission was that we needed to find a new partner.

Sponge Bob is so funny but I like Patrick better. Patrick is so cute.Why am I talking about random things?

I got tired easily after that mission and so did the other two spies. I thought it was funny that both of my partners were bears but I didn't mind.

I don't know if this is a very interesting post for you guys so sorry!I have to go now because Jake wants me to play with him.Write to you later1