Monday, August 11, 2008

suggestions

People I've been thinking and I don't have much to say about so I need some suggestions.To make your suggestions please click on the comments button and make suggestions to keep my blog from being so dull.

If people who want to make a blog and they think this is easy it really isn't so you might want to think before you make a blog.No,that is not what happented to me.How do i make it not bold because this is distracting you I know it. I have it! Yay!

i think i won't capitilize my letters anymore because this is fun. I am getting kind of bored with this normal lettering.Here we are now this is fun.now were was i? Oh yes you should try to get some advice on what to write about from the readers.For example if one person wants you to write about a vacation you should make a vote and what ever gets the most votes which the canidaits are write about a vacation or don't write about a vacation.

People who read this now know that you can't just write about what you think is interesting but have to find out what the people want to read.so please tell me what you want to read.So long!Farwell!bye bye!