Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Vacation

Winter vacation is finally here. Jake wants to open one of my presents and Josh is coming back on Saterday.



I finally don't have as much stress on myself.No more homework and and more projects in two weeks . I get a lot free time on my hands now.

My mom wants me to clean my room. During my Winter vacation I want to read and watch television.

Melanie is realy into knitting ad other crafts and teaching me how to do some of those things and I have to say it really is fun. So far she made two hats and one bag it is really nice. So far I'm only making a rope but maybe someday soon I'll make a hat.

I wanted my friends to come to my house after school today but they all couldn't. We exchanged cellphone numbers so we can call each other and maybe during the break they can come over.

I wish it would rain tomorrow so I can I have the perfect do nothing day. I was planning to have a do nothing day today but I made dinner with my mom so I couldn't have it today.

I have to go now so good bye!