Saturday, October 18, 2008

School

I really hate most of the kids in my class because their so mean to me. Well most of them anyway. Like yesterday during our last subject P.E. I'll tell you the story.



We had just our arm hangs and Mr.Sand (my P.E. teacher) said that we were going to play every man for themselves dodgeball. Everyone became excited. I didn't know what would happen though.



After everyone gor a ball Dilton started beaning me with his ball about 10 times but I was lucky when Mr.Sand told him we didn't start yet. Then after that Tay just threw his ball at me even though he knew that it didn't start yet but Mr.Sand told him the same thing. My feelings were really hurt but they didn't care. They didn't care though becuase they'll only stop being mean to me when I stop being Matt's friend.





Once the game got started though Jacop beaned me and I sat down and cried. They were so mean. I hate them for now bye!