Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School Again

I've been in school for 7 days since the end of Winter Break. I am allways longing for the weekends. I don't really like doing homework because it takes up all your free time.

I've allways loved school untill 5th grade when they began to load homework on us. I hate when my family eat with food in their mouths. It is just annoying.

Well back to school I hate school also because some subjects are kind of boring and I don't really like it. My favorite subject however, is Social Studies. I just love learning about history.

The best thing about being back to school is that I can hang out with my friends again and it is so awesome. I cleaned out my wardrobe and beforemost of my shirts were TAJ t-shirts. But just before 6th grade started my mom bought me new shirts because in Upper School you can't wear t-shirts and basketball pants.

I love to read but I have so many books and such little time to do it. Way back you didn't need too go to school. I wish and don't wish that I live in that time. I don't wish because then we would all be stupid and not know much at all and we would not have a very big vocabulay. I wish becuase then you would have alot of time to play. But then again there would more of a chance of being killed. Hey I actually like the time we're in.

This was fun and all but I have to do some homework. Write to you later!