Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuff

Now first of Stuff is mine Random Things is Will's. For those of you who don't like Will's this is for you.

Melanie is playing this random game that I don't know the name of. Jake is hogging the other computer as usual and when ever I try to sit in his comfortable chair when he's not there at the moment when he comes back he just sits on me and doesn't care that I'm there. My mother and father however, are shopping. Lastly Josh is using his computer.(The last computer)

Melanie is talking with Christie on the phone and keepson repeating some words sometimes. I am so bored so I thought I'd just blog it out. Melanie is giving a website address and I'm kind of getting even more bored listening to it because it's kind of like school.

I think my freinds are the awesomest.(I'm not sure that's a word.) They are nice and supportive. (Mostly in ways to help the others to try get out of things they don't want to go to.)

I'm thinking of putting adds on my blog so if I do can you please click on it. My readers are also insanely awesome. Thanks guys. (Thumbs up.)

Well thanks for reading people. Have fun for the rest of the day!


also, look at my link on the side! it looks like this: