Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mad

I am mad at Jake, my brother. Usually I get mad at Jake when he goes into my room without permission but I made this special paper that said that he could just go into my room whenever he wants too and he read it and crumpled it up.

I really wanted Jake to be happy and I made something nice fro him and he didn't react the way I wanted him too. When ever he wants to do something with my stuff he doesn't get my permission and when I do he doesn't want to do it, it makes me so mad.

I wish Melanie were here to type because this is taking a long time.

Can You tell this is different font? It looks kind of similar but this is is taller and skinnier. I want my own locker but the school I go to considers only 7th and 8th graders is middle school and 7th grade is the first year you get lockers.

I'm so bored. Bye!