Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Links

Did you see me friends' blog's link? Their names are Jaimie and Chelsie. Their writings are very good. They have ads that are very good. The blog has lots of cute pictures that Jaimie drew and stationary! They also comment on really cute videos from YouTube and cute pictures on the net.

i really like going to the website because its so cute! Also, I love its creativity.

Thank you very much for reading this blog. It's a short one, but it's very informative.

Some of you may be wondering why the writing style is so different. Well, that's because Melanie decided to help me type this blog. Why? I don't know, but let's leave it at that. She missed blogging and hasn't tried to post for awhile because she's discouraged: no one ever leaves comments except me and Christie.

Okay, that's all for today! Bye, everyone!